Friday, October 14, 2005

Palm Trees and Traffic and Bunnies, Oh My!

We have wild bunnies living in our apartment complex. And no, I'm not referring to those of the Playboy variety, but rather silicone-free, hoppy, bewhiskered little bunnies. The manager was going to get rid of them at one point, but the tenants staged a
"Save the Bunnies" campaign, and now they are here to stay.




They like to hang out by the pool.
Sometimes when I swim at night,
this one chills poolside.

What should I name them?

7 comments:

AzĂșcar said...

Creepy & Voyeristic Lupine?

Emmie said...

Carina,

I told the bunnies what you said, and they were understandably very upset. Their poolside intentions (and attentions) are most innocent. They just wanna be my friends.

AzĂșcar said...

I see what you're doing, letting your food storage wander about to get fat on ferns and carrots.

You're a crafty one!

Layt said...

Sorry I slacked, Em.

Emmie said...

Lizzity - your link was worth the wait.

becky baird said...

That shot of the poolside bunny just made my day. Name him "Water Wings"

Emmie said...

Perfect name, Becky!