Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Formerly Phread Politely Suggested I Do This

Four jobs you have had in your life:
BYU Catering waitress (slave)
7th grade drama teacher
Vocal coach
Violin teacher

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Waiting For Guffman
Persuasion
Amadeus
Crimes and Misdemeanors

Four places you've lived:

Provo, UT
Montreal, PQ
Manhattan, NY
San Diego, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Project Runway
24
Arrested Development
Masterpiece Theatre

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
Ogunquit, Maine


Snowbird, Utah


Kauai, Hawaii


Galway, Ireland


Four of your favorite foods:
Chocolate pudding
Pizza (mushroom and olive)
Popcorn
My mom's chicken soup

Four places you’d rather be right now:
In my very own hot tub (this one, as long as we're dreaming)


Provence, France


Hyde Park (if "right now" could also mean "in the spring")


With my nephews


Four sites you visit daily:
cnn.com
actorsequity.org
google
cuteoverload.com

5 comments:

~j. said...

Yay! Nice answers, Emmie. May I ask, what took you to Maine? And while I've never been a BYU Catering waitress, I've certainly been to enough BYU Catered Events that I agree with you calling it slavery.

cotton_in_the_medicine_bottles said...

Those're some fantastical photos.
Plus, then I visited cuteoverload.com and I might have to visit there daily as well.
Thanks a lot for helping me find more ways to spend my ample free time. *grimace*

AzĂșcar said...

I will never admit to liking cuteoverload.com. Nope. And this did not make me laugh. And this certainly did NOT make Joe laugh.

Emmie said...

~j.,
When I was living in NYC, my friend and I took a road trip up the coast, and inadvertently ended up in Ogunquit. It was cool!

Cotton,
I figured you could use more things to do. It's not like you have kids and a job or anything.

Carina,
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.

Mom said...

Blog is Beautiful!

Love, Maman