Thursday, February 02, 2006

You say potato . . .


My very sympathetic brother-in-law provided a link to this picture when he commented on my "Open Letters" blog entry, and I wanted to make sure you had the chance to see how well he made fun of the copious amounts of television I watched during my recuperation. (Did you notice how I used the past tense just then? Watched, people. Watched.) The only inaccuracies in this apt portrait of my convalescence are:

1) Our couch is green
2) Steve doesn't have a mustache
3) We do not live in the forest

4 comments:

AzĂșcar said...

Your eyes look askew in that picture and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Emmie said...

It's the vicodin, Carina.

L said...

I think you should start getting these for Stu: http://www.the-hug.org/paul/pix/lard.jpg

Maman said...

Something else isn't quite right .... The hats, perhaps?