Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So I decided a little while ago that I want to get more creative with my missionary endeavors. Here's the thing - I could continue to give out the Book of Mormon, but everybody's doing that! Anyway, after giving it a lot of thought, I decided that what I really want to do is to give out Brother of Jared action figures. And amazingly enough, my brother-in-law found just the place for me to get them! He was totally inspired.



This Brother of Jared action figure comes with his very own glow in the dark stones! And for an extra $9.95, you can get a carrying case for him, styled after the Golden Plates.

Here's what I'm thinking: shouldn't the Ammon action figure come with a bag full of arms?

5 comments:

carblemarble said...

This is great. We just got done talking about the brother of Jared in seminary... The kids would have loved that action figure!

AzĂșcar said...

YES.

Bag full of arms, yes.

Kiki said...

HA! Yes.

~j. said...

Yes, and Laban with a detachable head that fits into Nephi's satchel.

Geo said...

Hilarious! Good luck with your miraculous conversions--you'll be the talk of the font.