Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged . . .

. . . by a best-selling LDS author, no less!

So, five things about me that most people don't know:

I was born with black hair.

I loved the Monkees when I was in grade school (Mickey was my favorite), and I can still sing every single one of their songs. Verbatim.

One of my favorite smells in the world is coffee, but I don’t really like coffee-flavored things.

A friend recently asked me how many men I’ve kissed in plays, so I tallied it up, and I think it's around 16. Ask me how many of those actors I enjoyed kissing, and the number goes down quite a bit (though not completely . . .)

When I was 5, my babysitter was giving me a ride on her shoulders when I fell off and broke my wrist. My mom was at the hospital giving birth to my sister at the time, and one of my earliest memories is riding home from the hospital next to my brand new sister with my wrist in a cast.

(I think pretty much everyone who reads my blog has already been tagged by someone, so all you lurkers out there: You're it!)

6 comments:

AzĂșcar said...

The Monkees! They were a big influence on the Beatles. My Monkees stage was in Junior High.

Mary, Mary, where you goin' to?

compulsive writer said...

I was much younger than ya'll when the Monkees were big. But I could shake my hair and sing, "Hey Hey We're The Monkees!" like nobody's business.

liz said...

I loved the monkees too! I liked Davey Jones.

I would never tire of watching those reruns.

liz said...

zilch

mr. dobolina mr. bob dobolina

Emmie said...

I'm very happy to hear there are cool girls out there who share my fondness for the Monkees.

Liz,
Nevermind the furthermore the plea is self-defense!

compulsive writer said...

(And you do know I meant older, not younger.)