Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Easter Bunny Cometh

I apologize for my extended absence from the blogosphere. I was out of town for a while, and ever since I returned I've been feeling singularly uninspired, and didn't want to bore you with my ennui. Now I'm back (as evidenced by this blog entry), and I hope to return with a bang by sharing with you this short video my brother made. He is also the star, and his co-star is a beloved stuffed animal from our childhood. Thanks to this video, I will never again feel safe when it's in the room.

4 comments:

AzĂșcar said...

I love your brothers so much.

julie said...

That was great! Thank you. :)

Meg at night said...

Loved it! Loved it! I'll never think of Easter Bunnies the same again.

Jannah said...

I couldn't help but wonder if the Bunny went for his ears first, it seems only just, after all, how many innocent rabbits have been deprived of their ears and slowly eaten down to the bottoms of their chocolate-y feet?
Also, when you showed this to your poolside friends did they laugh and cheer or go directly into plotting their own insurgence?