Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday Beauty

Before we get to today's beauty, I want to tell you that I had a dream last night during which I told Jessica Simpson that, while I like her new brunette look, she really needs to ease up on the spray-on tan.

I think I need to stop reading msn.com.

After work today, I decided to drive down to Inspiration Point. I've only been there a few times since we moved here almost four years ago, and that's a cryin', cryin' shame.

Here's a little house. It's pretty:




But just look at that view!

4 comments:

julie said...

Beautiful pictures! I think Month of Beauty is a great idea and I look forward to seeing the beauty around you. In addition, I'm going to try to be more attentive to the beauty around me. Thanks.

Jannah said...

Beautiful, especially the part about Jessica Simpson, what could be more a part of month of Beauty than encouraging someone to ease up on cosmetic interference?

Your sister is not the only talanted photographer, I really am impressed with your pics, what kind of camera you usin?

compulsive writer said...

Breathtaking.

Emmie said...

Hi Julie,
Thanks! So nice to see you!

Hi Jannah,
I was hoping you'd see the beauty in my comment to Jessica.
P.S. I'm just using my lil' ol' digital Canon SD10. I think it's the scenery more than my photog skills, but I thankee kindly just the same!

Compulsive,
Amen to that. You should smell the air there - roses and sea spray!